In this section of the website, you can:
- find out what materials are available in YOUR language
- read about EDPQS-related activities that have taken place in different countries in Europe, as well as across and outside of Europe
- learn more about how the EDPQS have been used for different purposes, such as for self-reflection, national consensus-building, or training activities
- watch videos introducing individuals and organisations who have supported the EDPQS process
- find out who the point of contact is for your country
To access country-specific information, please select your country of interest from the map below or from the list on the right-hand side.
There is also the possibility to view information about activities in Malta, Cyprus, Turkey, Georgia, as well as across Europe and outside Europe.
Additional information about the EDPQS country pages
This section of the website is intended as an easy access point to country-specific information about the EDPQS. We hope it will help you develop ideas for how to use EDPQS in your own work context as well as help you identify and collaborate with other individuals and organisations working in your country to promote quality in drug prevention. It also documents some of the impact that the EDPQS have had across Europe and beyond, and we hope that by collecting this information and making it accessible we can sustain the momentum created during the EDPQS Phase I and Phase II projects.
If you require support to promote or use the EDPQS, you can contact the person identified on your country page as the main contact. Our EDPQS Toolkits may also help you in this regard. If you would like to be considered as a project partner for future EDPQS projects, please contact us.
We intend to update the website on a regular basis, so if you are involved in, or know of, new or additional EDPQS-related activities not yet mentioned here, please let us know and we will be happy to update the information. Please also get in touch if you notice any errors. Although great care has been taken to ensure that all information presented on these pages is accurate, it is possible that some infomation is incorrect or missing. If in doubt, please always double check with the persons responsible.