EDPQS materials available in Czech
- Please contact the project partners mentioned below for more information
Project-specific activities in this country
- The Czech national quality standards for drug prevention programmes in schools were used in the development of the EDPQS.
- As part of the EDPQS Phase II project, the Department of Addictology at Charles University delivered a pilot training event in Prague.
- Presentation of EDPQS in relevant professional fora, including national conferences such as the PPRCH national prevention conference in November 2014, as well as international events such as the Pompidou Group’s Prevention Platform Extended Meeting: “Evaluation of drug prevention: from dogma to useful tool” in Prague, March 2010
- Project meetings in Prague (May 2013, December 2013)
Examples of EDPQS use in this country
The EDPQS will inform the further development of the existing Czech national quality standards for drug prevention programmes in schools.
Main contact person
Roman Gabrhelík, Department of Addictology (firstname.lastname@example.org), can be contacted regarding:
- Information about the institution’s role in the EDPQS project
- General information about the EDPQS
- Information about EDPQS-specific activities in this country
- Advice on how to work with the EDPQS
- Requests for presentations on EDPQS
- Requests to receive training on EDPQS
- Requests for permission to provide for-profit training on EDPQS
Other quality standards and guidelines relevant to prevention
Yes. Please check the EMCDDA’s Best Practice Portal or contact Roman Gabrhelík (contact details above)
Information up-to-date as of June 2015. Something wrong or missing? To submit an update regarding this page (e.g. changed contact details, additional activities), please contact us.