We are not currently aware of any EDPQS-related activities in Denmark. If you would like to submit examples for inclusion on this page, please contact us.
Main contact person
To find out more about the EDPQS, please visit the other pages on this website (e.g. the EDPQS Resources page) or contact Prof Harry Sumnall, Professor in Substance Use at Liverpool John Moores University (firstname.lastname@example.org), regarding:
- General information about the EDPQS
- Advice on how to work with the EDPQS
- Requests for presentations on EDPQS
- Requests to receive training on EDPQS
- Requests for permission to provide for-profit training on EDPQS
Other quality standards and guidelines relevant to prevention
Yes. Please check the EMCDDA’s Best Practice Portal.
You might also be interested in the following countries:
Information up-to-date as of June 2015. Something wrong or missing? To submit an update regarding this page (e.g. changed contact details, additional activities), please contact us.