EDPQS materials available in Finnish
- EDPQS materials have not yet been translated into Finnish
- Other quality standards for prevention are available in Finnish (see below for further information)
- Please see the Resources page for all available EDPQS materials
Project-specific activities in this country
The Finnish national quality criteria for substance abuse prevention were used in the development of the EDPQS.
Examples of EDPQS use in this country
The EDPQS informed the development of a workbook on quality in prevention.
Training events on quality in prevention are also planned for the future, which will include information about EDPQS.
There was no official project partner from Finland in the EDPQS Phase I or Phase II projects.
The Finnish National Institute for Health and Welfare, although not a formal EDPQS project partner, has been promoting the use of quality standards (including the EDPQS) in Finland.
Main contact persons
Tuukka Tammi (email@example.com) at the Tobacco, Gambling and Addiction Unit (Prevention Team), National Institute for Health and Welfare, can be contacted regarding:
- Information about EDPQS-specific activities in this country
- Information about activities to promote quality in drug prevention more generally
Prof Harry Sumnall, Professor in Substance Use at Liverpool John Moores University (firstname.lastname@example.org), can be contacted regarding:
- General information about the EDPQS
- Advice on how to work with the EDPQS
- Requests for presentations on EDPQS
- Requests to receive training on EDPQS
- Requests for permission to provide for-profit training on EDPQS
Other quality standards and guidelines relevant to prevention
Please check the EMCDDA Best Practice Portal and contact Tuukka Tammi (contact details above) for more information
You might also be interested in the following countries:
Information up-to-date as of July 2015. Something wrong or missing? To submit an update regarding this page (e.g. changed contact details, additional activities), please contact us.