Locally known as: “European Drug Prevention Quality Standards“ (“EDPQS”)
EDPQS materials available in Irish or English
- EDPQS materials have not yet been translated into Irish
- For EDPQS materials in English, please visit the general Resources page or the United Kingdom country page
Project-specific activities in this country
- The Irish quality standards in substance use, issued by the Drug Education Workers Forum (DEWF), were used in the development of the EDPQS.
Examples of EDPQS use in this country
We are not currently aware of any EDPQS-related activities in Ireland. If you would like to submit information for inclusion on this page, please contact us.
There was no official project partner from Ireland in the EDPQS Phase I or Phase II projects.
Main contact person
To find out more about the EDPQS, please visit the other pages on this website or contact Prof Harry Sumnall, Professor in Substance Use at Liverpool John Moores University (firstname.lastname@example.org), regarding:
- General information about the EDPQS
- Advice on how to work with the EDPQS
- Requests for presentations on EDPQS
- Requests to receive training on EDPQS
- Requests for permission to provide for-profit training on EDPQS
Other quality standards and guidelines relevant to prevention
Yes, for examples, please see:
- The National Documentation Centre on Drug Use (NDC) section on “Recommendations or guidelines”
- The Quality Standards Support Project
You might also be interested in the following countries:
Information up-to-date as of June 2015. Something wrong or missing? To submit an update regarding this page (e.g. changed contact details, additional activities), please contact us.