EDPQS materials available in Luxembourgish, German or French
- EDPQS materials have not yet been published in Luxembourgish
- For materials in German, please visit the Austria country page
- For materials in French, please visit the France country page
- Please see the Resources page for all available EDPQS materials
Project-specific activities in this country
The EDPQS Partnership has not yet undertaken any special activities in Luxembourg.
Examples of EDPQS use in this country
We are not aware of any EDPQS-related activities in Luxembourg. If you would like to submit examples for inclusion on this page, please contact us.
There was no official project partner from Luxembourg in the EDPQS Phase I or Phase II projects.
Main contact person
To find out more about the EDPQS, please visit the other pages on this website or contact Prof Harry Sumnall, Professor in Substance Use at Liverpool John Moores University (email@example.com), regarding:
- General information about the EDPQS
- Advice on how to work with the EDPQS
- Requests for presentations on EDPQS
- Requests to receive training on EDPQS
- Requests for permission to provide for-profit training on EDPQS
Other quality standards and guidelines relevant to prevention
- No information available
You might also be interested in the following countries:
Information up-to-date as of June 2015. Something wrong or missing? To submit an update regarding this page (e.g. changed contact details, additional activities), please contact us.