EDPQS materials available in Maltese or English
- EDPQS materials have not yet been published in Maltese
- For materials in English, please visit the Resources page or the United Kingdom country page
Project-specific activities in this country
Presentation of EDPQS at the EMCDDA Reitox Academy on Prevention, Malta, October 2013.
Examples of EDPQS use in this country
We are not currently aware of any additional EDPQS-related activities in Malta. If you would like to submit examples for inclusion on this page, please contact us.
There was no official project partner from Malta in the EDPQS Phase I or Phase II projects.
Main contact person
To find out more about the EDPQS, please visit the other pages on this website or contact Prof Harry Sumnall, Professor in Substance Use at Liverpool John Moores University (firstname.lastname@example.org), regarding:
- General information about the EDPQS
- Advice on how to work with the EDPQS
- Requests for presentations on EDPQS
- Requests to receive training on EDPQS
- Requests for permission to provide for-profit training on EDPQS
Other quality standards and guidelines relevant to prevention
- No information available
You might also be interested in the following countries:
Information up-to-date as of June 2015. Something wrong or missing? To submit an update regarding this page (e.g. changed contact details, additional activities), please contact us.