Project-specific activities in this country
- Criteria issued by the Portuguese Institute on Drug and Drug Addiction (IDT) for the Programa de Intervenção Focalizada (PIF) were used in the development of the EDPQS.
- Launch of the EDPQS Manual published by the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) at the Second European Society for Prevention Research (EUSPR) Conference and Members’ Meeting, 8-9 December 2011 in Lisbon.
Examples of EDPQS use in this country
We are not currently aware of any additional EDPQS-related activities in Portugal. If you would like to submit examples for inclusion on this page, please contact us.
The Institute for Drugs and Drug Addictions (IDT) (now the Serviço de Intervenção nos Comportamentos Aditivos e nas Dependências – SICAD; www.sicad.pt) was an associate partner in the EDPQS Phase I project.
Main contact person
To find out more about the EDPQS, please visit the other pages on this website (e.g. the Resources page) or contact Prof Harry Sumnall, Professor in Substance Use at Liverpool John Moores University (firstname.lastname@example.org), regarding:
- General information about the EDPQS
- Advice on how to work with the EDPQS
- Requests for presentations on EDPQS
- Requests to receive training on EDPQS
- Requests for permission to provide for-profit training on EDPQS
Other quality standards and guidelines relevant to prevention
Yes. Please check the EMCDDA’s Best Practice Portal
You might also be interested in the following countries:
Information up-to-date as of June 2015. Something wrong or missing? To submit an update regarding this page (e.g. changed contact details, additional activities), please contact us.