EDPQS materials available in Romanian
- Translations of EDPQS materials have not yet been published in Romanian
- Please see our Resources page for all available EDPQS materials
Project-specific activities in this country
- The Romanian minimum quality standards for school-based prevention programmes were used in the development of the EDPQS.
- As part of the EDPQS Phase I project, in 2010, the National Anti-Drug Agency conducted online surveys and focus groups in Romania.
Examples of EDPQS use in this country
We are not aware of any additional EDPQS-related activities in Romania. If you would like to submit examples for inclusion on this page, please contact us.
There was no Romanian project partner in the EDPQS Phase II project (2013-2015).
In the EDPQS Phase I project (2008-2010), the National Anti-Drug Agency (http://www.ana.gov.ro/) was a project partner.
Main contact person
Diana Bolanu, National Anti-Drug Agency (email@example.com), can be contacted regarding:
- Information about the institution’s role in the EDPQS project
- Information about EDPQS-specific activities in this country
Prof Harry Sumnall, Professor in Substance Use at Liverpool John Moores University (firstname.lastname@example.org) can be contacted regarding:
- General information about the EDPQS
- Advice on how to work with the EDPQS
- Requests for presentations on EDPQS
- Requests to receive training on EDPQS
- Requests for permission to provide for-profit training on EDPQS
Other quality standards and guidelines relevant to prevention
Yes. Please check the EMCDDA’s Best Practice Portal or contact the National Anti-Drug Agency for further information
Information up-to-date as of June 2015. Something wrong or missing? To submit an update regarding this page (e.g. changed contact details, additional activities), please contact us.