Translation published as “Európske štandardy kvality protidrogovej prevencie” (also known as “Európske štandardy kvality prevencie drogovej závislosti”)
EDPQS materials available in Slovak
- A Slovak translation of the EDPQS Manual is available in hard copy from the Slovak Ministry of Education
- Information about the EDPQS in Slovak is also available here
- Please see the Resources page for all available EDPQS materials
Project-specific activities in this country
The EDPQS Partnership has not yet undertaken any special activities in Slovakia.
Examples of EDPQS use in this country
The EDPQS Manual has been translated. Training activities for prevention providers may be organised by the Slovak Reitox National Focal Point, Ministry of Health in the future.
We are not aware of any additional EDPQS-related activities in Slovakia. If you would like to submit examples for inclusion on this page, please contact us.
There was no official project partner from Slovakia in the EDPQS Phase I or Phase II projects.
Main contact person
For information about EDPQS-specific activities in this country, please contact Eleonóra Kastelová, Slovak Reitox National Focal Point, Ministry of Health (email@example.com).
To obtain general information about the EDPQS, please visit the other pages on this website or contact Prof Harry Sumnall, Professor in Substance Use at Liverpool John Moores University (firstname.lastname@example.org), regarding:
- General information about the EDPQS
- Advice on how to work with the EDPQS
- Requests for presentations on EDPQS
- Requests to receive training on EDPQS
- Requests for permission to provide for-profit training on EDPQS
Other quality standards and guidelines relevant to prevention
Please contact Eleonóra Kastelová (contact details above) for more information
You might also be interested in the following countries:
Information up-to-date as of June 2015. Something wrong or missing? To submit an update regarding this page (e.g. changed contact details, additional activities), please contact us.